Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Greetings!

I'm T and this is my movie blog.  Why did I start a movie blog? Well I have always had a passion for movies.  Then when I became a librarian, I eventually got to be the AV selector for the local public library I work at.  Getting to buy movies everyday is a movie nut's dream come true.

In April 2012 I found out I had breast cancer.  It was an eventful year to say the least.  I am now disease free.  Hooray!  During my cancer journey, I had a blog, Rantings of a Mad Librarian, that updated my family and friends on how I was doing.  I really enjoyed doing that, so I thought, why not blog about movies.  So here we are.

This is purely for my own enjoyment.  I hope if you stumble across this for some reason, you can get some enjoyment out of it too.

TTFN

T


No comments:

Post a Comment